[ExI] china and Hillary

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 23:43:14 UTC 2021

Amazon book reviews as political weapons or a form of concession to a
foreign power.  Do we think the State Dept. or White House put pressure on
Amazon?

I imagine that book censorship is pretty severe in China, but would they
reciprocate, and if not, then what?

Is there a dirtier business than politics?  The Mafia, maybe?  bill w

On Tue, Dec 21, 2021 at 12:29 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <