[ExI] UN worried about police brutality against protestors

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 14:25:40 UTC 2021

Staying at home is not an option everyone has.  Not everyone delivers to
homes.  If infected, one should wear a mask so as to not infect others.
Period.  What part of responsibility in protecting others do you not
understand?   bill w

On Thu, Dec 23, 2021 at 9:56 PM Rafal Smigrodzki via extropy-chat <