[ExI] covid or cold?

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Fri Dec 24 15:17:48 UTC 2021

From: William Flynn Wallace <foozler83 at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [ExI] covid or cold?

Do we know the death rate by omicron, Spike?   bill w

We don’t and can’t get at that info easily in the USA, so we rely on South Africa where omicron showed up first.  That fourth wave looks different from the other three:

When they had the first death of a USA patient with omicron, they were very quiet about the circumstances.  They wouldn’t tell us how many gunshot wounds he had for instance.  The South Africans were the first to tell us omicron was not a particularly severe malady.