[ExI] covid or cold?

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 19:44:05 UTC 2021

I'm unvaxed and I still haven't gotten it.  I get enough sleep, don't
stress much, and practice caloric restriction.  Same for my partner
And this is enough data for you?  You love anecdotal data do you?  How do
you know you haven't gotten it?  bill w

On Fri, Dec 24, 2021 at 1:41 PM Will Steinberg via extropy-chat <