[ExI] vaccine dark humor

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 18:08:09 UTC 2021

Spike, in a way I feel sorry for our political leaders.  They have been
pushed every possible way, have heard advice conflicting in every detail
since this started, tried to make decisions nonpolitical (and failed), and
are criticized by everyone as not being strong enough, being too weak,
dithering, and so on.  No matter what they did, large groups were
incensed.  Not to be overlooked is the fact that their decisions involved
human lives possibly lost or possibly saved.  I did not and do not envy
them.   bill w

On Sun, Dec 26, 2021 at 11:29 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <