[ExI] vaccine test lab

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sun Dec 26 21:59:08 UTC 2021

Now that we know pharma companies don’t do testing, we get a perfect test lab for omicron: the state of Florida.  There the new covid rate is thru the roof.  So far the fatality rate hasn’t responded.  In that sense it looks like South Africa’s data.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa/florida/

If you look at the data on this site, it takes about 12 days lag time between when the case rate takes off to the time the fatality rate takes off.  From what I can tell, the upward trend was obvious on 15 Dec, so 12 days later is tomorrow.

Pretty soon we will find out if omicron is that mutant which is relatively benign and whether it confers immunological benefits against its cousins.  Let us hope.