[ExI] vaccine dark humor

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Mon Dec 27 18:41:12 UTC 2021

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of Dave S via extropy-chat

>…My wife got eye flashes in one eye last spring…. I googled and there is a possibility that the vaccine caused it:

-Dave

Sorry to hear of it Dave.  The hell of it is: there is no incentive to ever study this possible correlation.  For both the government and Moderna (and Pfizer) there is strong disincentive to study it or even know about it, for they hold no liability as is.  If we discover there is good justification to think the covid vaccine may be linked to these kinds of auto-immune conditions, there is no incentive to tell patients of the risk, and plenty of disincentive.  Then we continue to press on, presenting only the benefit side and never the risk side, because the risk model is unknown.

Every time I hear something like this I think of that pharmacist who appears to be deeply conflicted about all this.