[ExI] vaccine dark humor

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Mon Dec 27 19:36:48 UTC 2021

From: spike at rainier66.com <spike at rainier66.com>
Subject: RE: [ExI] vaccine dark humor

From: spike at rainier66.com <mailto:spike at rainier66.com>  <spike at rainier66.com <mailto:spike at rainier66.com> >

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org <mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> > On Behalf Of Dave S via extropy-chat

>…My wife got eye flashes in one eye last spring…. I googled and there is a possibility that the vaccine caused it:

-Dave

>…It would be an interesting experiment to post this comment and the link to twitter and face book, see if it gets banned.

>…spike

It would be an interesting experiment to tweet and face book this comment, without context.  If it gets banned either place, then include the same comment with the link above.

There may be a correlation between ocular inflammatory diseases with autoimmune mechanism and the mRNA COVID-19 vaccination.

I can’t do it myself because I don’t have accounts there.  Anyone up for a little experimentation?