[ExI] [Extropolis] Luciferian Murder?

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 14:33:53 UTC 2021

Well, Ben, you are a grown man.  That is the way many young people think -
they own their girlfriends.  It's unfortunate, sure.  But teens kill one
another these days over much less than stealing girlfriends.  "Dissing' is
a main cause of death.   bill w

On Fri, Dec 31, 2021 at 12:55 AM Ben Zaiboc via extropy-chat <