[ExI] ARTS - Extropian poetry

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Mon Feb 1 04:50:45 UTC 2021

> On Behalf Of Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] ARTS - Extropian poetry

On Sun, Jan 31, 2021 at 5:58 PM Ivor Brians via extropy-chat <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> wrote:

Does anyone happen to have a list of platforms which might publish Extropian poetry and/or essays?  Ivor

>…Others might have lists more comprehensive,

but you can post poems and essays here.

There is no need to be apprehensive.

Just compose, write, and send with naught to fear…  Adrian

There once was a young man named Brians

He’s made up of atoms and ions,

Writes essays and poems,

By this we shall know ‘em,

We’ve no objections: 100 percent buy ins.

Oh that is so lame.  I know I can do better than that.

If Ivor posts essays

On this site that’s faire-laissez,

Then no one here will complain

If he posts stuff that’s smart

And straight from the heart

If it also comes straight from the brain.

Sheesh, it’s getting worse.  That whole switching the order of the term borrowed from the French is goes beyond poetic license, reaching all the way to poetic licentious.  I shall quit while I am behind.

Ivor, post away, me lad.  Adrian said it right, even did it rhyme and rhythm.  Your thoughts are welcome here.  Your poetry on your worst day is merciful relief compared to my paltry efforts on my best day.