[ExI] how does it work?

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 05:23:05 UTC 2021

In the Philippines, the original government official assigned to decide on
the best vaccine for the money and buy it, was investigated when he was not
making any progress. It turned out he was waiting for a vaccine maker to
treat him with the appropriate respect and pay a huge bribe! But long
before the common people here began to be vaccinated, a few thousand
vaccine doses were stealthily obtained and given out to the super-rich and
the leading politicians. God forbid any of them get sick...

John

On Sat, Jan 30, 2021 at 10:17 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <