[ExI] you can walk a cat, if he lets you

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 05:55:08 UTC 2021

My stepfather had a small grey tabby that we nicknamed "Killer." This cat
was a master hunter and some days we would find mice and birds neatly
stacked in rows, to show off his kills to the family. I have never seen
another cat that lived to hunt, like this one did. But our pet could not
tolerate another feline in the large yard, and would immediately attack
them. This resulted in some nasty fights, which made our vet an even richer
man! At a certain point this cat was missing most of one ear, blind in one
eye, and had lost half of his tail.The only human being he tolerated/loved
was my stepfather.

John

On Thu, Jan 28, 2021 at 7:27 AM Anton Sherwood via extropy-chat <