[ExI] is this vaccine failing

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Thu Feb 4 14:23:36 UTC 2021

Oy vey, I don't like this.

I am watching the progress of various countries in vaccinations for covid.
Israel is waaaay the heck ahead of everyone, with 60 doses per 100 people,
which is not the same as 60% of their population, because some have two
doses.  But even then, it must be higher than 30%.

So. we should be seeing visible results in a reduction of new cases by now.

But I don't see it:

It went down some, but so did everywhere else on the planet.  The USA has
dropped a lot more in new daily cases, even though it just broke thru 10
doses per 100 people yesterday.

I haven't heard many cases of people catching after getting the vaccines,
but this dataset almost suggests that must be what is happening.  Or. the
unvaccinated let their guard down and caught from other un-vaccinated?

Comments welcome.