[ExI] LIVE: Starship SN9 Flight Test

Dan TheBookMan danust2012 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 00:52:00 UTC 2021

On Thu, Feb 4, 2021 at 10:12 AM Ben via extropy-chat
> On 03/02/2021 20:55, John Grigg wrote:
> I am disappointed that only 268,000 people are subscribed to NASAspaceflight...
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfHqbahPKpY
>
> Don't be disappointed, John. It doesn't mean that only 268k people are interested.
> I'm sure there are many more, (like me) who are interested but don't subscribe.

To be honest, I'm interested but don't go over every last video. And
I'm subscribed to enough as it is. There's way more content out there
than anyone can consume at this point. So even the stuff I am
subscribed to is mostly ignored. (Ditto for all my feeds. Have to pick
and choose.)

Regards,

Dan
  Sample my Kindle books via: