[ExI] article

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Fri Feb 5 23:57:21 UTC 2021

…> On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat
Subject: [ExI] article

My daughter asked me to evaluate this.  It's too much for me.  Help!

https://img1.wsimg.com/blobby/go/99d35b02-a5cb-41e6-ad80-a070f8a5ee17/SMDwhitepaper.pdf

Thanks!  bill w

That bit about increased risk if Bell’s palsy was compelling:

I could get that smirky derisive look without even having to work at it.  I could give some deplorable yahoo that grimmacy look and argue that the vaccine caused it.  Cool! That one on the left is still hot, even with the Bell’s palsy.

Billw, I would judge most of this study as a dismiss, with some grains of truth.  We damn well do know this Warp Speed development was rushed and we know why: there was a freaking pandemic, killing people.  We had to take some risks and we knew it.  So… we did.  I don’t know what else we coulda done really.

After the fact, there is no point in pretending the risks aren’t real or that they went away.  Anyone taking that vaccine must understand they are still taking a risk, then weigh that against the risk of not.  For me personally, I chose to wait and watch, while keeping the proles the hell away from me: back fiends, alla yas, back I say!

I agree that whether or not hydrochloroquine is effective, it should not be banned.  That’s a doctor’s call, not a politician.  I heard reasonably compelling evidence that Ivermectin is effective as well.  Doctors and patients should have that as an option in my opinion.

Soon we must answer to those Israeli results.  It could be that minority spreading the disease (sounds plausible), but at some point the vaccine shoulda been protecting them too.