[ExI] caught one

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 00:18:12 UTC 2021

On Tue, 9 Feb 2021 at 23:11, spike jones via extropy-chat <

> We in the USA had a football contest Sunday in Tampa Florida, the annual
Super Bowl which is a big deal to those who follow that sort of thing (I
don’t but plenty do.)

> The mayor issued executive orders that visitors and citizens alike wear
face coverings outdoors.  She went so far as to define the term “face
covering” which is something I wondered about.  What if a paper surgical
mask has a hole in it underneath the nostrils for instance?  That would
still cover the nose and mouth, which would meet the legal definition.

> Here is part of the Tampa mayor’s order:
> <snip>
>
> This is interesting.  The Florida governor doesn’t have a mask mandate in
place, the state legislature never passed a law on this.  Plenty of people
were not wearing masks outdoors.  So let’s see what happens next, shall we?

> spike

Or you could wear one of these masks...........
<
https://maskalike.com/collections/novelty-masks/products/mask-on-bottom-of-chin-illusion

BillK