[ExI] Fundamental Concept

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Wed Feb 10 02:18:40 UTC 2021

Ha, from one extreme to the other: scarcely is one handed an easier handle to rhyme than Cody Cox.  One could do so while being dumb as a box of rocks.  One could do so while being a loadie!  (Younger people, Google on it.)

This is cool Cody, but there is not much about you in here other than being a humble spirit.  Since I already have that area sewn up tight, and well as old and bold, you must tell us something else.  What are your interests please?

spike