[ExI] article disagrees with headline

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 17:06:18 UTC 2021

I have read that the people who write the articles are not the ones who
write the headlines.  On the one hand, the virus seems to have been
affected by the vaccines (what you were looking for) .  Otoh it seems that
'serious illnesses' (???) have drastically increased.  ???    bill w

On Fri, Feb 12, 2021 at 11:00 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <