[ExI] covid data

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sun Feb 21 23:20:06 UTC 2021

…> On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] covid data

>…The Nat'l Guard - come to think of it, it might have been somebody else.  They wore military gear, checked us in, verified our appts., directed traffic, gave the shots.   I made an assumption that they were NG.  bill w

I suppose it is a good idea to have some means of discouraging anyone who would come in there and try to steal the vaccines at gunpoint.  Mississippi has concealed carry without permit, so I would think that would make it safe enough anywhere, but more is always better.