[ExI] Fwd: question

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 01:03:43 UTC 2021

Fettered by what?  Conservatives are always touting deregulation, but look
what happened in Texas.  I am not sure that I understand the AI's point
about self-regulation and the economy.  We have to regulate the safety of
food, toys, and many other things.  These are costs to companies, for sure,
but which regulations would you get rid of?  Certainly none of the above.
I also don't see the connection between morality and the economy, except
for such things as employee theft and other methods of stealing from
companies.  How would you go about improving the morality of a country?  Or
even an individual?  Religions think they know but they don't.  bill w

On Fri, Feb 26, 2021 at 5:17 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <