[ExI] elon says this isn't cgi

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 12:48:21 UTC 2021

Damn! Well, now robots can out-dance at least half of the human race! Lol

When Boston Dynamics can make their humanoid robots slender enough to have
human female proportions, and then they combine that with "love doll"
artistry, the world may never be the same.

I suspect we will see such robotic companions within twenty years or less...

John

On Fri, Jan 1, 2021 at 12:09 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <