[ExI] Paranormal activity?

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 14:47:34 UTC 2021

This is home security cctv footage of strange lights within a man's home. I
realize this could be caused by a camera malfunction, light hitting dust
motes, a hoax/hack, or for that matter, the spirit of a deceased person.
But then I believe in an afterlife of some sort. I have had the thought,
what if this is a form of Earth life that is completely alien to what we
understand about reality... Could there be a "living" thing of only
electromagnetic energy, invisible to the naked eye? Perhaps these entities
have the intelligence of an insect, or even a bird... And can they shift
between dimensions? I just don't know.

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/video-odd-orb-leaves-pastor-unsettled/