[ExI] Paranormal activity?

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Fri Jan 1 18:16:58 UTC 2021

From: Angel Z. Lopez <zoielsoy at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [ExI] Paranormal activity?

>>…This can be demonstrated with the proper lighting and a roll of toilet
paper.  The material that settles on our furniture we call dust isn't really
dust… spike

>…Everything has a logical explanation… Angel

No way Jose!  Were this the case, we would have some kind of explanation (logical or otherwise) for the popularity of the Kardashian sisters.

I have been toying with an idea that Adrian invented during the fires last summer, that triangular prism indoor air filter notion.  I bought a box of AC filters and a fan but never did put it all together.  Looks to me like that would filter the TP debris and clothing lint out of the air.  I have everything I need, just haven’t done it.