[ExI] elon says this isn't cgi

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 02:59:12 UTC 2021

I think what would be good about a listen-bot, is that the conversations
could be recorded, and ultimately turned into a biography of the person.
I've always admired people and organizations who interview the elderly and
write down their life stories. I hate the idea that the individual
experiences of a person are forever lost.

A great SNL skit about the Alexa "Silver..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvT_gqs5ETk

John

On Sat, Jan 2, 2021 at 7:35 AM Mike Dougherty via extropy-chat <