[ExI] I caught the covid

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sat Jan 2 13:48:55 UTC 2021

…> On Behalf Of Rafal Smigrodzki via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] I caught the covid

On Tue, Dec 29, 2020 at 8:02 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org <mailto:extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> > wrote:

 There are over 100 kiloproles being poked per day with vaccines.

### The term of art for this situation is "clusterfuck". Over 20 million doses have been delivered but only 2 million administered. So ridiculous. Government at its best.

Another good reason, along with lockdowns and mask mandates, to abolish local, state and federal health departments and enjoin government employees from interference in citizens' health-related activities.

Rafal

WOWsers, thanks for that Rafal.  I had no idea.  I can see why this went wrong: I heard hospitals were being held liable for giving the vaccines out of turn to the wrong people.