[ExI] Microsoft wants to reincarnate people as chatbots

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 23:45:46 UTC 2021

So that's voice, image and opinions included.  It doesn't get much
more real than that.  BillK
In a scifi book whose title I cannot remember, the current king or queen
can go into a room and converse with a past king or queen, represented by a
holo, about their 'take' on the current situation.  When a ruler dies their
personality is uploaded to provide advice to the current ruler.  bill w

On Wed, Jan 6, 2021 at 5:23 PM Brent Allsop via extropy-chat <