[ExI] Microsoft wants to reincarnate people as chatbots

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 04:27:07 UTC 2021

Hi MIke,

Wait, "qualia blind' is just a label for a language (or anyone) that uses
one abstract word for all things red.
And it is a fact that if you use one word for all things red, you can't say
effing of the ineffable statements that bridge the explanatory gap like you
can with statements that do use more than one word for all things red like:
"My redness is like your greenness, both of which we call red."
[image: image.png]

Both Brent-sub0 and Brent-sub1 will understand this, and they will both use
more than one word for all things red, so such an argument will not be
possible.between them?
Or are you saying that Brent-sub1 (like Mike-sub0), unlike brent-sub0, does
not yet understand this simple fact about the meaning of 'qualia blind'?

In other words, I love razzing right back. ;)

On Wed, Jan 6, 2021 at 8:48 PM Mike Dougherty via extropy-chat <