[ExI] free speech

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 17:37:57 UTC 2021

Why am I still there?  Well, I am not, mostly.  Not at all on Twitter.
Reluctantly on Facebook, which I still don't know how to operate, and am
only there because of relatives.  I hate it. I do not know how to access
anything but my page, so I don't know about Facebook news, etc.  bill w

On Sun, Jan 10, 2021 at 11:26 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <