[ExI] free speech

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sun Jan 10 22:46:55 UTC 2021

...> On Behalf Of Anton Sherwood via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] free speech

On 2021-1-10 06:36, spike jones via extropy-chat wrote:
 > Note: if a media company censors anything,  > then it endorses everything it leaves on there.

The much-maligned §230 was written to defeat that very inference.

--
*\\*  Anton Sherwood  *\\*  www.bendwavy.org

Cool, a much-maligned §230 hipster.  Not you being much maligned Anton, I meant §230.

Please sir, can you explain from an extropian POV why §230 is much-maligned, why, who likes it, who doesn't, and so forth.  I have heard contradictory comments on that topic and I still don't understand it.  Educate me por favor.