[ExI] Fw: Re: Adobe Flash Player is no more

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 15:31:14 UTC 2021

Today's the day!

Adobe Flash Player EOL General Information Page

Since Adobe will no longer be supporting Flash Player after December
31, 2020 and Adobe will block Flash content from running in Flash
Player beginning January 12, 2021, Adobe strongly recommends all users
immediately uninstall Flash Player to help protect their systems.

BillK

On Tue, 12 Jan 2021 at 15:23, Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat