[ExI] Immaculate Election

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Tue Jan 12 23:23:39 UTC 2021

Subject: Re: [ExI] Immaculate Election

>>… People are staggeringly bad at judging the character of others.  Dave

>…And us?  What makes us magically immune to bad judgments about people?  High IQ is most definitely not enough.    bill w

Ja.  That notion too easily leads to distrusting the people to decide on their leaders.  So… we introduce mechanisms to make it easier to make sure the people choose the right people.

I suggest we remove these mechanisms, true the vote, increase public confidence in the elections, let the people decide who they want as their leader.