[ExI] Immaculate Election

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 00:09:10 UTC 2021

We're not immune. Maybe we're smart enough to realize that we're not good
at it, and act accordingly. More checks and balances, term limits, limiting
power and scope of government, etc.  Dave

What you have to change is inside your mind:  detecting biases after you
have figured out which of the multitudinous ones you are susceptible to -
very likely not zero.  Then and only then are you able to figure out what
government changes you want and how to get them..  bill w

-Dave

On Tue, Jan 12, 2021 at 5:34 PM Dave Sill via extropy-chat <