[ExI] Immaculate Election

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Wed Jan 13 18:05:48 UTC 2021

-----Original Message-----
From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of Anton Sherwood via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] Immaculate Election

On 2021-1-12 15:58, spike jones via extropy-chat wrote:
> >...Loss of confidence in the voting system is no non-problem.
> It is a huge and growing problem.
>	[...]
> >...Calling those who are suspicious of our voting system kooks  doesn’t
>help.  It makes them suspicious of you.

>...Can we at least distinguish between reasonable and unreasonable suspicions?

>... *\\*  Anton Sherwood  *\\*  www.bendwavy.org

Of course.  Who gets to decide what is reasonable and unreasonable?  I nominate me.  I demand that no one question my judgement once I have made my ironfisted proclamation.  I forbid internet providers to give a voice to anyone questioning what I have dictated as reasonable suspicions or of promoting unreasonable one.

Anton, thanks for that suggestion.