[ExI] Section 230 and Antitrust

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sat Jan 16 21:52:25 UTC 2021

-----Original Message-----
From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of
Stuart LaForge via extropy-chat

>...So why are not the Feds investigating this? Is that not collusion by a
cartel to monopolize an entire sector of a market that SHOULD be free?
Stuart LaForge

Stuart it should give us all a reason to ponder.  As in Orwell's classic,
anyone here can be disappeared.  Software could be written to erase any
attempt to communicate online.  Without an online virtual existence, it is
unclear we have any existence at all.  Google and Twitter have demonstrated
they hold the power to our existence, and will use it if we step out of
line.