[ExI] Immaculate Election

Anton Sherwood bronto at pobox.com
Mon Jan 18 22:00:35 UTC 2021

On 2021-1-18 11:01, Dave Sill via extropy-chat wrote:
> I also don't see a problem with a national voter ID
> that you'd have to present at the ballot.

I have a nine-digit number that I like to call my Database Insecurity
Number.  Ideally no two of your roles (voter, taxpayer, student,
traveler, licensee, patient, writer, resident ...) should be linked, and
such linkage should not be necessary to establish that, in each role,
you are genuine and unique.  Probably some Cypherpunk has written more
on this than I can imagine.

--
*\\*  Anton Sherwood  *\\*  www.bendwavy.org