[ExI] the science might be wrong

Omar Rahman rahmans at me.com
Wed Jan 20 08:29:38 UTC 2021

> On 20 Jan 2021, at 07:30, extropy-chat-request at lists.extropy.org wrote:
>
> On Sat, Dec 19, 2020 at 2:49 PM Stathis Papaioannou via extropy-chat <
> extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org <mailto:extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>> wrote:
>

>> Epidemiology is part of medical science, the methods to contain epidemics
>> are not invented by politicians.
>>
>>> -
>

> ### Epidemiologists are against lockdowns but politicians are willing to
> pay a lot to some epidemiologists to provide justifications for increasing
> their political power, and there are always clowns willing to lie.
>
> Rafal

Do I even need to YODA this? "Epidemiologists are against lockdowns”

To paraphrase: A quarantine, by any other name, helps keep the airborne droplets out of your smeller holes.

At least you recycle Rafal! Like this fragment from every global warming conspiracy theory ever; " but politicians are willing to pay a lot to some epidemiologists”, just cut  /climate scientists/ and you can adapt that to every cause you fight against.

I will close with some of your wise word to REFLECT on; “ ...there are always clowns willing to lie.”

Regards,

Omar