[ExI] geezer guard

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 18:28:38 UTC 2021

Spike - a quote from my Dad  "Fat's where the flavor is."  I was a teen and
cut away every single piece of fat I could find. (fat was yucky) Dad was so
right.  If you buy the cheapest grade of hamburger (highest fat) you get
meat that tastes better than anything other than ribeye.  Personally I have
not tried elk.  Not many around here.  My last meal, if I get a choice,
will be ribeye.  Nearly rare.  And grassfed.

I was so happy to get whole milk that is organic and grassfed.  Just the
grassfed part makes all the difference in the taste, which is the best milk
I have had since they quit having cows on the family plantation.   I wish I
had the opportunity to eat grassfed beef. Probably available in big cities.
bill w

On Wed, Jan 20, 2021 at 11:49 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <