[ExI] Section 230 and Antitrust

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 20:40:24 UTC 2021

What’s important is how you define the group and a racial definition is
laughable.

Omar    That is esp. true in the US among blacks, since (probably) a large
majority have 'white genes'.  Still, there are discrepancies.  Oddly, my
lily white first wife and mother of my children turned out to have some
African genes.  (I do not.) Can't tell a thing from looks, personality, or
IQ of the kids (now in their 50s).  bill w

On Wed, Jan 20, 2021 at 2:02 PM Omar Rahman via extropy-chat <