[ExI] Section 230 and Antitrust

Omar Rahman rahmans at me.com
Thu Jan 21 14:38:44 UTC 2021

> On 21 Jan 2021, at 02:01, extropy-chat-request at lists.extropy.org wrote:
>

> Message: 3
> Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2021 16:53:31 -0800
> From: <spike at rainier66.com <mailto:spike at rainier66.com>>
> To: "'ExI chat list'" <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org <mailto:extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>>
> Cc: <spike at rainier66.com <mailto:spike at rainier66.com>>
> Subject: Re: [ExI] Section 230 and Antitrust

I agree Spike, genes, along with environmental factors like culture, diet, pollution levels, etc. etc. etc. are what what affect our development. The whole effort to define ‘races’ is actually an effort to deny environmental factors.

Not parody, not ridicule? That’s a tricky question for me actually, depends on power dynamics, threat levels, my intent, their (perceived) intent, and probably more factors….

Mocking red hats who are crying about getting pepper sprayed on Jan 6. when other groups would have been mowed down with machine gun fire? Ya, that’s ok with me.

Omar