[ExI] Section 230 and Antitrust

Omar Rahman rahmans at me.com
Fri Jan 22 08:01:21 UTC 2021

> Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2021 15:24:45 -0500
> From: Dylan Distasio <interzone at gmail.com <mailto:interzone at gmail.com>>
>
> On Thu, Jan 21, 2021 at 9:42 AM Omar Rahman via extropy-chat <
> extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org <mailto:extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>> wrote:
>

>> Mocking red hats who are crying about getting pepper sprayed on Jan 6.
>> when other groups would have been mowed down with machine gun fire? Ya,
>> that?s ok with me.
>>

> Funny, I must have missed those other groups getting mowed down with
> machine gun fire over the summer when they were

> burning down large swathes of cities,

Funny, how there were literally thousands of peaceful demonstrations by day, but by night sometimes things went bad. Funny, how is seems like almost two different groups. Funny, I know a phrase for that “agent provocateur”.

> looting,

Funny, how that ranks up against a coup….meaning it is insignificant.

> and setting up autonomous zones.

Where they gave out cookies, and is was safe for children to play.

Funny, how a teenager can cross state lines, murder someone, and murder more during his escape, be permitted back through police lines, return to his mommy, and then even when he is so obviously guilty, get millions of dollars for his legal defense, and be hailed as a hero by some.

Funny, there were plenty of casualties, and thousands of arrests, and people being disappeared into unmarked cars by unmarked “officers”. How the fuck did you miss all that?

Funny, that you think they would haven’t been met by overwhelming lethal force if they had tried something like the Jan.6 insurrection.

Hunny. Ha. Ha.

Omar