[ExI] the science might be wrong

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Fri Jan 22 19:20:28 UTC 2021

…> On Behalf Of Dave Sill via extropy-chat
…

>…Yeah. Assuming that mask wearing is statistically better where there are mandates is probably iffy.  -Dave

As they are being used, mask mandates are not law and do not specify what constitutes a mask.  It doesn’t qualify as a dress code to say: You must wear clothing.  No state legislatures (as far as I know) lifted a finger to even try to pass a law on maks.

Do let me be very clear: I am a strong believer in social distancing.  That works.  It works even better for me: I not a people person.  I am a machine person.  I am not always completely  sure of the person part.  I am a machine life form.