[ExI] rent a dog

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sun Jan 24 19:15:50 UTC 2021

I thought it was a really good idea.  Covid lockdown, governor orders people
to stay home.   But of course, you still need to walk your dog, everyone
knows that.  An unwalked dog is an unhappy dog.

Well, not everyone has a dog, and cats don't play that game.

So then it came to me: rent-a-dog.  They call up, I would deliver the
hapless beast to the home, they put a leash on him, go out all they want,
social rank doesn't go down a bit, the proles pay me, I make a buttload.

Didn't quite work out.  Now I am stuck with all these rental dogs.