[ExI] the science might be wrong

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Tue Jan 26 13:29:18 UTC 2021

-----Original Message-----
From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of Ben
Zaiboc via extropy-chat

On 25/01/2021 23:21, Spike wrote:
> Masks may or may not help.  But distance always does.  Distance is your
friend.

Indeed. I keep my distance from almost everybody by staying in the house.
Occasionally go out for food when it's quiet, and exercise on my bike a
couple of times a week, or a jog around the block early when there's not
many people about.

No mask can compare to that kind of behaviour for effectiveness, I reckon.

--
Ben Zaiboc

Ja Ben, but that's the irony: masked people imagine they aren't contagious,
even those wearing the phony nylon MINOs.  But they think I am radioactive
if I don't have one.  So they stay back, which is good, because that is what
keeps us both safe, not their phony pretend mask.  So I refuse to wear a
mask outdoors for safety reasons.