[ExI] money was lost?

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sat Jan 30 02:20:42 UTC 2021

I read up from many different sources and points of view on the GameStop
chaos.  I kept seeing a theme on which someone here might educate me, for I
don't understand.  Several sources talked about how much money was lost.
But no money was lost at all.  No money caught on fire, no money fell behind
the cushions in the couch, not one dime was lost back there or anywhere.
Plenty of money changed hands, but nothing was lost.  I would call that fair
game.  Having Robinhood interfere with money changing hands is foul play but
I see no harm in money changing hands.