[ExI] parallel

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 19:08:19 UTC 2021

Why are children so honest and trusting and adults are not?
Well, obviously you haven’t had any children. Liars - all of them. In fact
they will baldly lie where they are easily caught. It is as if the world
has to fit what they want it to be.  (rest of answer erased)

---------

That was my answer on Quora.  Then it occurred to me that that last
sentence describes many of the people involved in current politics.  It is
as if they have some kind of developmental retardation and are still
thinking like children whose reality consists of what they want to be
true.  Hmm.

bill w