[ExI] china malaria

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 20:06:06 UTC 2021

thanks Bill K - did go to Google and still don't understand it unless every
Chinese citizen is immune (which I doubt -if there is a 100% effective
preventative drug (which I doubt) that I don't know about, why doesn't WHO
get it to AFrica?) - even if they eradicated mosquitoes entirely, which
they didn't, they would still come in from neighboring countries in one way
or another.  bill w

On Thu, Jul 1, 2021 at 2:31 PM BillK via extropy-chat <