[ExI] Exxon Lobbyists reveal climate change denial tactics

Max More max at maxmore.com
Sun Jul 4 19:12:27 UTC 2021

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2021/06/02/scientific-american-steps-in-it/
[https://i2.wp.com/wattsupwiththat.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/Scientific-American-Featured.jpg?fit=600%2C416&ssl=1]<https://wattsupwiththat.com/2021/06/02/scientific-american-steps-in-it/>
Scientific American steps in it – Watts Up With That?<https://wattsupwiththat.com/2021/06/02/scientific-american-steps-in-it/>
By Andy May. The left-wing Scientific American published a so-called review of Steven Koonin’s new book, Unsettled, by a number of prominent left-wing scientists.The article is headed by the mandatory sunset photo of steam coming out of powerplant chimneys. The article is not really a review, their substantive claims are very weak, it is really a hit piece to trash Koonin and his reputation ...
wattsupwiththat.com