[ExI] from old movies

Gregory Jones spike at rainier66.com
Thu Jul 22 16:07:26 UTC 2021

On Thu, Jul 22, 2021, 8:53 AM Gregory Jones <spike at rainier66.com> wrote

a former exi poster and longtime friend was at my house in the mid 90s.  he
commented that those born after on the waterfront dont understand that
movie.  i had heard references to it but never saw it, the trope i coulda
been a contenduh, instead im a bum line by brando for instance.

so i rented, viewed, my friend was right, i didnt get it.  now i do.  i
studied into supply lines before shipping containers became the thing and
changed everything.