[ExI] Preference for video over text?

Dan TheBookMan danust2012 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 22:50:15 UTC 2021

I generally prefer text over video for reasons of being able to read
fast, go back more easily, move around the text nonlinearly, and
because I'm often not in a place where I can listen to the audio...
plus there are bandwidth issues if I'm away from WiFi, on the road or
on the trail. And, yeah, I don't like the ads and distractions. For
instance, many podcasts have a lot of internal advertising and I'm not
sure where the stuff I want to hear starts. (Plus, many of these
things are far too sloppy. Writing tends to be better overall.)

Regards,

Dan