[ExI] The Great Culling

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 13:39:36 UTC 2021

Rafal, what do you think caused the great near extinction of approximately
70,0000 years ago? Apparently, the Mount Toba eruption theory is no longer
seen as a thorough explanation of what happened...
The human race once came dangerously close to dying out — here's how it
changed us
https://www.businessinsider.com/genetic-bottleneck-almost-killed-humans-2016-

On Sat, Jun 12, 2021 at 2:05 PM Rafal Smigrodzki via extropy-chat <